Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Getting some much deserved rest.

For this past week I have just been resting my body and letting injuries heal and old wounds heal as well. I got ringworm from some dirty gear at the IKF. I have been taking care of that for a week with just antibiotics. It wasn't healing as quick, so I bought some anti-fungal cream for it.. So hopefully I have a speedier recovery.. Its late.. I may train tomorrow, if I do, I have to wrap up the area where I have ringworm like crazy. Night night peeps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah man, after reading all that, im pretty sure you deserve some much needed r&r. Congrats to both you and Kevin, you guys we're excellent, I wish I could have actually been there that would have been sweet. 4 fights is pretty hard, but i knew you could have taken that guy out in the end, too bad man.. miscommunication can start wars, but unfortunately it prevented a much deserved victory. It was great reading your blog, keep this shit updated young grasshopper.
-Sean McClinton